Final Blog

This year in science has been so much fun! We did so many things like the human body, Insects and bridges. It was really fun to do the bridges even though our bridge was really bad XD. It was also funny cause Alexis and Anna’s Bridge had  TON of toothpicks and a ton of glue to. It was funny though ;P. Also we dissected pig lungs and heart. I welt pretty bad for the pig, but it was cool to see how they work. I got to inflate the lungs and it looked like a balloon blowing up. Then I poked the lungs with a tack and I could feel the air coming out. I didn’t really like cutting into it. The lungs are all made up of tissue and It is not hollow. ANYWAYS! This year in science was really fun. I think we did a lot of fun and crazy things like lighting things on fire with magnifying glasses.

Bookmark the permalink.

One Comment

1. Shane Boland Harrison

I know it is hard to think about the pig but what we used, the heart and lungs, would have been thrown out. I am glad that we were able to educate ourselves by using them. It has been a great year and I hope you have a great year in high school!